Education - Your Experience?
As part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness of the experience of children and young people with disability, Children with Disability Australia, will be presenting stories detailing our children’s experiences of education to the Minister for Education and Social Inclusion and the Parliamentary Secretary for Disability and Children’s Services later this year.
The aim of this project is to inform the government of the profound and diverse nature of issues impacting on children with disability and their families in relation to education.
We invite you to write about your experience of education — the good, the bad and/ or the indifferent. Contributions are sought from family members. Kids are welcome to contribute if parental consent is provided. It may be a powerful paragraph or it may be a lengthier contribution. We request that feedback is no longer than two pages. CDA is continuing our tradition of “telling it like it is” and believe these stories will present an extremely powerful message. Potential contributors are welcome to contact CDA via email or phone if they would like to discuss their experience or need further information.
Finally, if people prefer that their identity is withheld from their contribution that request will be respected.
- MTA Apprenticeship Plus - Automotive Pre Apprenticeship courses
- Youth Connection Series - Bully Prevention Week
- CyberSafety Button
- HillsSIP 2011 Case Study Booklet
- Hospitality Koori Job Ready Course
- Living with Teenagers - FREE Parent/Carer Information Series
- Resume Builder Resource Hits the Mark!
- Well Done 'Young Mum'
- Aspiring Leaders Floor CEO Program
- Closing the gap - Prime Minister's report
- National Career Development Week 2011
- Hills Schools Industry Partnership Work Placement Advisory Panel
- Community to Benefit from Innovative Leadership Program (CEO)
- Australian Curriculum
- Bringing Parents Up to Speed - Adolescent Mental Health Forum
- Building Relationships
- News Article - Eventful Work Experience
- Children with Disability Australia (CDA)
- Effective Support Strategies
- Parents Business and Community groups
- Mock interview or mentors for schools
- How do I choose a career pathway?
- Youth Services and Resource Directory
- The Solar Boat Challenge
- Local Students support Inala Fair
- On The Job Training
- Chamber & HillsSIP - Working Together
- Awards for Excellence in Work Placement
- Worth Employing?
- Accessing the Future
- CSI: The Mystery has been solved
- Goodbye UAI, Hello ATAR
- Hills Schools Industry Partnership Apprenticeship Expo
- Parents as Career Guides Wrap Up
- Students Learn by Doing
- HillsSIP Sponsored VET Awards