Community to Benefit from Innovative Leadership Program (CEO)
With the high levels of community engagement displayed by members of the Hills business community, it is no wonder that a number of Hills based organisations have joined forces to come up with a unique approach to developing leaders within the local community.
The innovative CEO Program which was launched during the month of November 2010 at a number of Hills based events, is aimed at developing and training leaders in schools (including P&C Committees) businesses and community groups.
For eight amazing months during 2011, a group of 25 local business people, school and community group representatives will come together to be trained in leadership skills, inspired to impact their community and to deliver a range of outcomes for hard working community groups across the Sydney Hills.
We are looking for community groups and schools to participate in the CEO program in the following ways:
1. Suggest a project that our participants can work to deliver for you ;
2. Release a team member or supporter one night per month to develop their leadership skills;
3. Join in the fun at the Community Engagement Event in September 2011
Partners to the Program include Hills Schools Industry Partnership, TAFE Western Sydney Institute, Sydney Hills Business Chamber, 360HR, Corporate Conscience and The Hills Shire Council. Other partners and sponsors are now being canvassed.
For more information contact The Hills Schools Industry Partnership on email@example.com or to register your interest in participating in the program for 2011 follow the link www.ceoprogram.com.au and select the appropriate registration form.
- MTA Apprenticeship Plus - Automotive Pre Apprenticeship courses
- Youth Connection Series - Bully Prevention Week
- CyberSafety Button
- HillsSIP 2011 Case Study Booklet
- Hospitality Koori Job Ready Course
- Living with Teenagers - FREE Parent/Carer Information Series
- Resume Builder Resource Hits the Mark!
- Well Done 'Young Mum'
- Closing the gap - Prime Minister's report
- National Career Development Week 2011
- Hills Schools Industry Partnership Work Placement Advisory Panel
- Australian Curriculum
- Bringing Parents Up to Speed - Adolescent Mental Health Forum
- Building Relationships
- News Article - Eventful Work Experience
- Children with Disability Australia (CDA)
- Effective Support Strategies
- Mock interview or mentors for schools
- Education - Your Experience?
- How do I choose a career pathway?
- Youth Services and Resource Directory
- Local Students support Inala Fair
- On The Job Training
- Chamber & HillsSIP - Working Together
- Awards for Excellence in Work Placement
- Worth Employing?
- Accessing the Future
- CSI: The Mystery has been solved
- Hills Schools Industry Partnership Apprenticeship Expo
- Parents as Career Guides Wrap Up
- Students Learn by Doing
- HillsSIP Sponsored VET Awards