Hills Schools Industry Partnership aims to build effective, sustainable partnerships between schools, families, community organisations and businesses; with the ultimate goal of helping young people to develop the skills, aspirations and motivation they need to succeed in the world of work after completing Year 12 or equivalent.
Shape the future by becoming a partner with young people today!
What can partnering offer your business?
Partnership Brokers can help business engage with education and training providers, not-for-profit organisations and the wider community.
Your business can benefit by:
- Increasing your presence and reputation with the local community
- Improving customer loyalty as customers value spending their money with a company with a social conscience
- Developing staff skills
- Assisting employees to gain new skills/knowledge and feel a sense of pride and a greater sense of belonging
- Enhancing staff retention and recruitment
- Developing/updating industry courses
- Using mentoring skills within the workforce
- Promoting, marketing and advertising opportunities
- Increasing brand recognition
- Developing sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility programs.
As a local business, you are part of the local community from which you recruit and retain staff. The future success of your business may depend on:
- The interaction of your business in the local community
- Retention and skilling of current staff
- Understanding the future workforce and changing markets.
All of these objectives can be supported through our partnerships.
What is in it for your employees?
- Increased motivation at work
- Improved communication skills
- Personal development
- Team building opportunities
- Increased sense of pride in your company.
What is involved?
If you earn your living in Sydney North your business is intrinsically linked to the future of our community. Across Sydney North thousands of students each year exit school without clear career goals. While many eventually find their way to successful futures, too many cycle in and out of short term jobs and unemployment.
Your success and real world experience and expertise can reinforce and elevate the standard of learning for young people. It is time to act. Sharing your skills, experience and knowledge is the greatest gift you can offer.
This provides young people with an educational experience that is meaningful within the workplace and inspires the student with new goals. Your business will be enriching young lives and forge the future!
No matter what your interest in the education and training agenda we welcome your call.
There are many ways for you or your business to link with schools or the community, to assist young people. Every offer of support is most welcome.